Forever Wild Organics
Hair Growth Tea & Rinse - 8oz or 13oz Bags
|| Stop Hair Shedding || Dandruff & Flakiness Tonic || Herbal ||
|| Hair Conditioner || Itchy Scalp ||If you like drinking tea like I do then you’ll love tea specially formulated for your hair. This blend of tea internally feels calming, minty and stress relieving but the real beauty of this mix happens when you pour it over your hair. Drink our tea blend to combat the reasons behind your lack of hair growth or dryness while smoothing the hair cuticle and coating the hair shaft with a protective herbal layer.
Herbal hair growth rinses have been used for centuries to increase growth & manageability, naturally soften, restore luster, body, and bounce. Unlike commercial conditioners, natural hair rinses have no harmful ingredients that leave no harmful residues and rinse clean. Herbal hair rinses can provide deep cleansing, enrich natural hair color, soothe irritation, prevent dandruff or stimulate the scalp to increase growth.
- 8 Ounces = 3" X 5" X 2" Bag
- 13 Ounces = 5" X 8" X 3" Bag
Water Hair Rinse Directions:
- Fill a mason jar ¼ with herbs.
- Pour boiling water over herbs to fill the jar.
- Steep for 1-4 hours covered. Best practice is to steep for up to 4 hours for maximum effect.
- Strain herbs from the tea and let it cool. The rinse should be room temperature before using--never pour hot tea in your hair
- **Add is a few drops of Forever Wild Hair Growth Oil to the Hair Tea for added moisture and shelf life
- As you slowly pour the tea over your wet head, massage the infusion into your hair and scalp. Keep a large bowl under your head to catch the liquid and reapply several times
- ---- Rosemary - contains loads of vitamin B, iron and calcium. It has
been used for thousands of years as a remedy for thinning and
brittle hair, plus it has been scientifically proven to prevent
---- Horsetail - contains the mineral silica or silicon, which works to
strengthen your bones, nails and hair. It increases the tensile
strength, thickness of hair, reduce brittleness and is high in
---- Peppermint - contains menthol which improves blood flow to
the scalp, relieve a dry and itchy scalp, stops hair loss and
shedding, anti-inflammatory, and speeds up the hair growth
---- Oat straw - herbal source of silica, magnesium & B vitamins
which promote scalp health, hair growth, clear skin and strong
bones. It is a strong adaptogenic herb which means it helps you
to face and handle stress as it happens while helping to improve
your ability to focus.
---- Sage - contains vitamins B, C, magnesium, zinc, and potassium,
all of which improve the growth and strength of your hair. Sage
is also antibiotic and anti-allergic, and anti-septic making it ideal
for healing skin ailments that may stunt hair growth.
---- Basil - also known as Tulsi is rich in magnesium, anti-
inflammatory, strengthens hair against breakage, and improves
circulation in the hair follicle to the scalp. Holy basil leaves help
to purify the blood from toxins and prevents outbreaks of
pimples and acne.
---- Nettle - best possible herbs to stimulate hair growth. by
blocking the hormones that are responsible for hair loss. Nettle
neutralizes free radical damage in the scalp and blocks DHT
topically and internally.
IT HELPS WITH…
- Hair Growth
- Dry Hair
- Dandruff & Flakiness
- Adds shine
- Itchy-scalp and Damage Hair
- Increase hydration
- Cleanse and tone the hair & scalp
- Tone, detox and replenish the skin
- Relaxing, Refreshing and Uplifting
- Add our FWO to your daily blended smoothing or juice.
- Use it as a pre-poo treatment to cleanse, condition and revitalize the scalp then shampoo…OR
- Use it as a hair rinse right after your conditioner & rinse with a quick cool shot…OR
- Use it as a leave-in treatment after your conditioner, do not rinse out and move on to your regular hair routine.
- Use it as a refreshing hair spray. Brew it as indicated below & pour in a spray bottle to mist the hair daily or prior to styling.
- This wonderful blend can also be used as a bath tea. Herbs and flowers have great benefits for the skin.
We do our best to ensure that all our ingredients and pure and gentle to both hair and skin. However allergic reactions can occur even when using natural ingredients. If you are concerned you may be allergic to any of our ingredients. We'd advise you carry out a patch test before use.
WARNING CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, NURSING, TAKING MEDICATION, OR HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION. DISCONTINUE USE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO SURGERY.
THIS STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.