Forever Wild Organics
Forever NOURISHING - Hair Growth Tea and Rinse Treatment
GLUTEN FREE - VEGAN - DETOXIFYING - CHEMICAL FREE
Get ready for a blast of minty freshness that you can drink and pour over your hair. Forever Nourishing was formulated to stimulate your own natural hair growth cycle, resulting in thicker, fuller and more nourished hair. Our tea blend will detox your body & combat the reasons behind your lack of hair growth.
Forever Nourishing contains no caffeine, sedatives or any other stimulant that would keep you awake or make you sleepy.
Each pouch contains 50 servings. We recommend up to 3 cups daily to drink and at least unlimited amount of rinses per week. Have fun with it!
- NO GMOS
- NO GROWTH AGENTS
- NO HERBICIDES
- NO CHEMICAL FERTILIZERS
- NO PESTICIDES
- SOURCED FROM ZERO WASTE CERTIFIED ORGANIC FARMS
Herbal hair growth rinses have been used for centuries to increase growth & manageability, naturally soften, restore luster, body, and bounce. Drinking our tea blends help to combat the reasons behind your lack of hair growth or dryness while rinsing your hair will smooth the hair cuticle and coat your hair shaft with a protective herbal layer. Unlike commercial conditioners, natural hair rinses have no harmful ingredients that leave no residue and rinse clean. Herbal hair rinses can provide deep cleansing, enrich natural hair color, soothe irritation, prevent dandruff or stimulate the scalp to increase growth.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Nettle (Urtica dioica), Horsetail (Equisetum
arvense), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis),Basil (Ocimum basilicum), Oat
Straw (Avena sativa), Sage (Salvia officinalis).
- Brew Tea to Drink:
- Steep one teaspoon per cup for 20 minutes, strain and drink.
- Brew Tea for Hair Tea Treatment:
- 1. Fill a jar 1/4 with tea.
- 2. Pour boiling hot water over herbs to fill the jar.
- 3. Steep for 4-8 hours loosely covered.
- 4. Let it cool, strain out herbs and pour/ spray over your hair.
- 5. Can be used daily. Add hair oil if desired.
HOW TO USE:
- Add it to your daily smoothie or juice.
- Pour it over your hair as a Hair Rinse Treatment. **Does not require rinsing**
- Use it as a refreshing hair spray to freshen up curls. Brew it as directed & pour it in a spray bottle to mist the hair daily or prior to styling.
- This wonderful blend can also be used as a bath tea.
- Soak the tea in apple cider vinegar to add the power of herbs to your ACV hair washes.
OUR HERBS EXPLAINED:
- ---- Rosemary - contains loads of vitamin B, iron and calcium. It has
been used for thousands of years as a remedy for thinning and
brittle hair, plus it has been scientifically proven to prevent
---- Horsetail - contains the mineral silica or silicon, which works to
strengthen your bones, nails and hair. It increases the tensile
strength, thickness of hair, reduce brittleness and is high in
---- Peppermint - contains menthol which improves blood flow to
the scalp, relieve a dry and itchy scalp, stops hair loss and
shedding, anti-inflammatory, and speeds up the hair growth
---- Oat straw - herbal source of silica, magnesium & B vitamins
which promote scalp health, hair growth, clear skin and strong
bones. It is a strong adaptogenic herb which means it helps you
to face and handle stress as it happens while helping to improve
your ability to focus.
---- Sage - contains vitamins B, C, magnesium, zinc, and potassium,
all of which improve the growth and strength of your hair. Sage
is also antibiotic and anti-allergic, and anti-septic making it ideal
for healing skin ailments that may stunt hair growth.
---- Basil - also known as Tulsi is rich in magnesium, anti-
inflammatory, strengthens hair against breakage, and improves
circulation in the hair follicle to the scalp. Holy basil leaves help
to purify the blood from toxins and prevents outbreaks of
pimples and acne.
---- Nettle - best possible herbs to stimulate hair growth. by
blocking the hormones that are responsible for hair loss. Nettle
neutralizes free radical damage in the scalp and blocks DHT
topically and internally.
IT HELPS WITH…
- Hair Growth
- Dry Hair
- Dandruff & Flakiness
- Adds shine
- Itchy-scalp and Damage Hair
- Increase hydration
- Cleanse and tone the hair & scalp
- Tone, detox and replenish the skin
- Relaxing, Refreshing and Uplifting
We do our best to ensure that all our ingredients and pure and gentle to both hair and skin. However allergic reactions can occur even when using natural ingredients. If you are concerned you may be allergic to any of our ingredients. We'd advise you carry out a patch test before use.
WARNING CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, NURSING, TAKING MEDICATION, OR HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION. DISCONTINUE USE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO SURGERY.
THIS STATEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.